The terms Amor Beauty, its successors and assignees (referred to as “we” and “us”) and you, the person, organization or entity that submits a Request to Buy application on the Site (referred to as “you”), each a “Party” and collectively the “Parties”. These Terms apply to all Services provided by us to you. These Terms are also available on our Site.
These Terms form the agreement under which we will supply Services to you. Please read these Terms carefully.
The cost of each design is listed on its sale page and in the final invoice. By submitting a Request to Buy form, you agree to pay the full amount, indicate that you have had sufficient opportunity to read these Terms and contact us if needed, agree that you accept and will comply with these Terms, and agree that you are 18 years or older or have the consent of your legal guardian.
2. Services We Provide:
To use our services, you must submit a Request to Buy application on the Site and nominate a Design. All requests are subject to our approval, which may be withheld in our absolute discretion.
We encourage you to review the adaption examples provided for the nominated Design (illustration of how the Design adapts to different business names) before submitting a Request to Buy.
We endeavor to process your Request to buy within 48 hours of receipt. If your Request to Buy is approved, we will forward you an Invoice and we will reserve the Design for you for 48 hours only. If our Invoice is not paid within this timeframe, the Design will be relisted on the Site and will be available for purchase by others.
For us to approve your Request to Buy at the advertised sale price, your business name must fit into the nominated Design without the need for major changes, modifications or adaptations to the Design template.
If major changes, modifications or adaptations are required in order for your business name to fit into the nominated Design, (a) we will decide if we can offer these modifications and will let you know the additional costs and (b) you can choose to continue or not. We will inform you of additional costs prior to issuing you with an Invoice.
3. Transactions Between Buyers and Sellers:
Through the Sites, amorbeautee.com provides electronic web-based platforms for exchanging information between buyers and sellers of products and services. Pureamericansnacks.com additionally provides electronic web-based transaction platforms for Members to place, accept, conclude, manage and fulfill orders for the provision of products and services online within the Sites subject to the terms of the Transaction
Services Agreement. However, for any Services, Amor Beauty does not represent either the seller or the buyer in specific transactions. Amor Beauty does not control and is not liable or responsible for the quality, safety, lawfulness or availability of the products or services offered for sale on the Sites, the ability of the sellers to complete a sale or the ability of buyers to complete a purchase.
Users are hereby made aware that there may be risks of dealing with people acting under false pretenses. Pureamericansnacks.com uses several techniques to verify the accuracy of certain information our paying Users provide us when they register for a paying membership service on the Sites. However, because user verification on the Internet is difficult, Pureamericansnacks.com cannot and does not confirm each User’s purported identity (including, without limitation, paying Members). We encourage you to use various means, as well as common sense, to evaluate with whom you are dealing.
Buyers and sellers accessing or using the Sites or Services shall assume the risks of conducting any purchase and sale transactions in connection with or through the Sites or Services. Buyer and sellers accessing or using the Site or Services shall also fully assume all risks of liability or harm of any kind arising out of or in connection with any subsequent activity relating to the products or services that are the subject of the transactions on the Sites. Examples of such risks shall include, but are not limited to, misrepresentation of products and services, fraudulent schemes, unsatisfactory product quality, failure to meet specifications, defective or dangerous products, unlawful products, delay or default in delivery or payment, cost miscalculations, breach of warranty, breach of contract, transportation accidents, the risk that the manufacture, importation, export, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the Sites may violate or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights, and the risk that Users may incur costs of defense or other costs in connection with third parties’ assertion of Third Party Rights, or in connection with any claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to the assertion of rights, demands or claims by claimants of Third Party Rights. Examples of such risks also include the risk of claims from consumers, other purchasers, end-users of products or other third parties that they have suffered injuries or harm from their use of the products obtained through the Sites or Services. All of the foregoing risks are referred to as “Transaction Risks”. Pureamericansnacks.com is not liable or responsible for any damages, claims, liabilities, costs, harm, inconveniences, business disruptions or expenditures of any kind that may arise a result of or in connection with any Transaction Risks.
Buyers and sellers on the Sites are solely responsible for setting out and performance of the terms and conditions of the transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the Sites or Services, including, without limitation, terms regarding payment, returns, warranties, shipping, insurance, fees, taxes, title, licenses, fines, permits, handling, transportation and storage.
4. Policies and Pricing:
Customers who buy products through this Program will be deemed to be our customers. Accordingly, all of our rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and product sales will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. For example, we will determine the prices to be charged for products sold under this Program in accordance with our own pricing policies. Product prices and availability may vary from time to time. Because price changes may affect Products that you have listed on your site, your site may only show prices when we serve the link in which those prices are displayed. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to present accurate information, but we cannot guarantee the availability or price of any particular product.
All legal notices or demands to or upon Amor Beauty shall be made in writing and sent to Amor Beauty personally, by courier or certified mail to the following entity and address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by posting such notice or demand on an area of the Sites that is publicly accessible without a charge. Notice to a User shall be deemed to be received by such User if and when:
- a) Amor Beauty is able to demonstrate that communication, whether in physical or electronic form, has been sent to such User, or
- b) Immediately upon Amor Beauty posting such notice on an area of the Sites that is publicly accessible without charge.
You agree that all agreements, notices, demands, disclosures and other communications that www.amorbeautee.com sends to you electronically will satisfy any legal requirement that such communication should be in writing.
6. Return and Replace Policy:
- If you are not satisfied with the purchase of products, you may return it in 7 days from delivery date
- The item must include all the packaging along with accessories including warranty cards, manuals, certificates of authenticity, tags etc.
- Money can be refunded and order can be altered after the verification from the team of Amor
- Order will be cancelled automatically if the provided information is insufficient
- Item can be returned if it is damaged in any way eg expired, broken etc.
7. Privacy Notice:
We respect your concerns about privacy so this notice will explain everything about privacy ie what type of information will be obtained from you and how we will use that information.
8. Information We Obtain:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address and telephone number);
- Purchase and transaction information, such as payment card details, billing and shipping address, and information about the products, courses and other items you purchase;
- Login credentials
- Demographic information, including age and gender.
9. How We Will Use It:
- Communicate with you or confirmation of your order
- Send your alerts about upcoming products, special offers and deals via email and sms if you request to receive them
- Operate evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing, and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions)
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, clams and other liabilities.
The entire contents of the Site also are protected by copyright as a collective work under Pakistani copyright laws and international conventions. All rights are reserved
You furthermore agree that the Site shall not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination. If you are dissatisfied with the Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines or practices in operating the Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the site.
12. Conditions for Returns:
- The product must be unused, unworn, unwashed and without any flaws. If a product is returned to us in an inadequate condition, we reserve the right to send it back to you.
- The product must include the original tags, user manual, warranty cards, freebies and accessories.
- The product must be returned in the original and undamaged manufacturer packaging / box. If the product was delivered in a second layer of Amor packaging, it must be returned in the same condition with return shipping label attached. Do not put tape or stickers on the manufacturer’s box.
Note: It is important to print out and paste the return label on your return parcel to avoid any inconvenience/delay in process of your return.
To help you regarding products, payments, delivery and all other queries, we have 24/7 online customer support service available to clear your queries or else you can also contact us via email at email@example.com